Facts & Figures
All information as of December 31, 2012 except for the Fortune 500 ranking information.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has:
- Approximately 2.5 million members nationwide.
- 1,320 chapters.
- 2,309 financial representatives.
- 2,989 corporate employees.
- $174.4 billion of life insurance in force.
- $82.2 billion in assets under management.
- $8.3 billion statutory revenue.
Additional Thrivent Financial facts:
- 8.7 million hours – Members volunteered 8.7 million hours through chapter projects and activities.
- $165.3 million – That's how much Thrivent Financial and our members (through chapter fundraising events and adding resources to community fundraisers) raised, contributed and donated to help communities, congregations and individuals in need.
- $293 million back to members – Thrivent Financial and our affiliates redistributed more than $293 million in dividends to eligible members in 2012.1
Thrivent Financial ranks 325 on the 2013 Fortune 500 List based on 2012 revenue of $8 billion (Fortune magazine, May 2013).2
1 Dividends are not guaranteed.
2 Ratings do not apply to performance of investment products.